- IU as Lee Soon Shin
- Go Doo Shim as Kim Jung Ae
- Jung Dong Hwan as Lee Chang Hoon
- Kim Yong Rim as Shim Mak Re
- Son Tae Young as Lee Hye Shin
- Yoo In Na as Lee Yoo Shin
- Jo Jung Suk as Shin Joon Ho
- Kim Gab Soo as Shin Dong Hyuk
- Go Joo Won as Park Chan Woo
- Lee Mi Sook as Song Mi Ryung
- Kim Yoon Seo as Choi Yun Ah
- Jung Woo as Seo Jin Wook
- Lee Ji Hoon as Kim Young Hoon
- Lee Ji Hoon as Jo In Sung
- Yoon Da Hoon as Hwang Il Do
- Bae Geu Rin as Shin Yi Jung
Mom rings the door bell of Song Mi-ryung’s house but is stopped by her manager to enter it. Soon-shin is scared and leaves the house. She meets mom on her way, but they both hide their whereabouts.
Joon-ho sees Soon-shin worried next day and asks In-sung to buy some gifts that can be given to parents. (haha….finally he is going according to In-sung’s suggestions!!)
Joon-ho reaches Soon-shin’s house but is scolded and literally beaten by grandma for coming there. (Grandma thinks that he wants to date but not get married.) Hye-shin apologizes.
Mom is frustrated and she packs her bag and leaves the house.
Joon-ho’s dad and mom have dinner with Mi-ryung. To her surprise, he treats her really well .
Joon-ho’s mom tells him about his father’s changed behavior towards Mi-ryung. He thinks about it.
Mom spends the night at sauna and doesn’t pick her phone. Everybody at home thinks that she went to see some friends.
Joon-ho comes to know from Mi-ryung’s manager that is using Soon-shin for making Yi-jung give up acting. He goes to meet his father to talk about this, but he doesn’t pay much attention to this. There, he also sees Chan-woo and feels that he is much better than him (jealous, are we??)
Soon-shin apologizes to Joon-ho for his treatment at her house. He tells her not to pay attention to the compliments she gets from Mi-ryung. She opposes when he tells to change her acting teacher.
Grandma asks bakery man Jin-wook to take the room on rent as she thinks he is a nice man. She also tells him about Hye-shin’s husband working abroad.
Yoo-shin thinks about the kiss and feels slightly happy. She meets Chan-woo, who asks her to go for a movie.
Mom comes back home and is disappointed that no one even noticed that she was out all night.
Mi-ryung talks about Soon-shin in front of Yun-ah, who feels jealous on hearing her praise.
Young-hoon tells Joon-ho that Soon-shin can get hurt because of what he is doing and that she can feel depressed later just like Joon-ho did in the past when he wanted to become a musician.
Mi-ryung goes for a walk in the neighborhood with Soon-shin. Joon-ho comes to meet them. When alone, he asks Mi-ryung to not hurt Soon-shin’s feelings. She is surprised at his care as she knows about his bet with Yun-ah. She asks if he likes Soon-shin. He says “Am I crazy?” on hearing this. Mi-ryung reassures that she will make Soon-shin an actress.
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 12)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 11)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 10)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 9)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 8)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 7)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 6)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 5)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 4)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 3)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 2)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 1)