- IU as Lee Soon Shin
- Go Doo Shim as Kim Jung Ae
- Jung Dong Hwan as Lee Chang Hoon
- Kim Yong Rim as Shim Mak Re
- Son Tae Young as Lee Hye Shin
- Yoo In Na as Lee Yoo Shin
- Jo Jung Suk as Shin Joon Ho
- Kim Gab Soo as Shin Dong Hyuk
- Go Joo Won as Park Chan Woo
- Lee Mi Sook as Song Mi Ryung
- Kim Yoon Seo as Choi Yun Ah
- Jung Woo as Seo Jin Wook
- Lee Ji Hoon as Kim Young Hoon
- Lee Ji Hoon as Jo In Sung
- Yoon Da Hoon as Hwang Il Do
- Bae Geu Rin as Shin Yi Jung
- Yoon Da Hoon as Hwang Il Do
Yun-ah tells Joon-ho that she will sign the contract with his agency and that he should stop the bet. He is suspicious and asks if she has a secret plan or does she want to start their relationship again. She talks about the KOK music video in which Soon-shin replaced the other actress Shin Ji Ha. Joon-ho accuses her that she might be having a hand in inciting her agent to sue his agency. He warns her to not mess with Soon-shin in future.
Soon-shin sees them sitting together and asks Young-hoon about their relationship. He tells that they have known each other for a long time. She remembers about Joon-ho recalling about a girl.
Shin Ji Ha’s agency’s head is a tough man to deal with and Joon-ho asks In-sung to arrange a meeting with him.
Mom wonders about Hye-shin’s husband as she doesn’t talk to him, nor does he answers her calls. She asks Yoo-shin about it, who makes some excuse.
Chan-woo plans to buy a car.
Soon-shin tries to talk in a refined and lady like fashion. Everyone at home is surprised to hear this. Everyone is happy to hear that she will do a music video. Mom tells her that she might have heard from President Shin that she has given only one month to try acting.
Woo-joo comes to Jin-wook’s shop to buy something where he tells her that he will buy her a gift on Children’s Day. She answers back that her dad will give her lots of gifts and she doesn’t need his.
Joon-ho meets the agency head for Shin Ji Ha. The head tells him that he didn’t do right just because he wanted to launch a new actress. The meeting doesn’t go fine as both have an argument.
In-sung tells Joon-ho that all the employees are complaining about his excessive care for Soon-shin.
Soon-shin asks Joon-ho about his pale face. Also that she knows the person he was talking about earlier is Yun-ah. He refuses. She also asks about the reason why he didn’t tell her about one month deadline. He tells that would have made her more nervous. She thanks him for all he has done for her. Suddenly a cyclist comes and Joon-ho grabs her out-of-the-way, which of course makes them come very closer and they stare into each other’s eyes before realizing and feeling awkward again.
Back at home, Joon-ho keeps on thinking about Soon-shin and keeps on smiling.
Joon-ho decides to pay the cancellation fee to Shin Ji-ha. Mi-ryung also comes to know about it. She offers help to Yun-ah in the matter regarding Joon-ho and Soon-shin.
Joon-ho’s dad asks if he is dating Yun-ah. He answers that he isn’t. He tells him that he doesn’t want a celebrity daughter-in-law.
Chan-woo buys a car, and Yi-jung coincidentally comes to the same venue. She sees him and tries to flirt but he ignores all her advances. He meets Yoo-shin and they go for a drive. Yi-jung mistakenly left her mobile in his car earlier and she calls. Yoo-shin feels jealous about it. He is elated to see this, but tells her that she has never said ‘I like you’ to him.
Woo-joo’s dad doesn’t pick her phone. She feels really sad. Jin-wook gifts her a soft toy, which she doesn’t like. She cries a lot back in her room. Mom asks Hye-shin about her husband, who says that he is busy right now.
Soon-shin’s best friend Chan-mi hears about the rumor that has spread everywhere about Soon-shin replacing Shin Ji Ha for the music video and the reason is that she is dating Joon-ho. Also that she pretends to be such an innocent girl, but is actually very cunning. She tells Soon-shin about this.
Joon-ho comes to know that Mi-ryung has recommended Shin Ji Ha for a movie and he understands that everything is her doing. He goes to her house to confirm this. He asks the reason. She tells him that she doesn’t want Yun-ah to get hurt as she has feelings for him. He also has feelings for her and so he should stop wasting his time on that pathetic girl (Soon-shin.)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 17)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 16)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 15)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 14)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 13)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 12)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 11)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 10)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 9)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 8)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 7)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 6)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 5)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 4)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 3)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 2)
- You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin (Episode 1)