It looks like this year is bringing a new award for all the bloggers — the Sunshine Award. I’m so happy that kjtamuser from amusings has nominated me. Thanks a tonne!
So without further ado, let’s see what it is all about:
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
– Nominate a few other bloggers.
– Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
– Notify the bloggers on their blog.
– Put the award button on your blog.
Questions from kjtamuser:
1. Who is your favorite second male lead?
Kim Ji Hoon in Flower Boy Next Door (the one and only time when I suffered from second lead syndrome) & Yoon Kye Sang in Best Love.
2. What kdrama death did you weep buckets of tears over?
SPOILER: When Eun Shi Kyung dies in The King 2 Hearts.
3. What kdrama twist surprised you?
Lots and lots of twists in God’s Gift – 14 Days.
4. What is your source for kdramas? e.g. website, satellite tv
5. How many hours a week do you blog?
Earlier I used to blog everyday, but now it depends…..I think 5 hours a week.
6. Favorite thing about blogging
Writing, my blogger friends and all the readers who drop by here and read my posts!
7. Least favourite thing about blogging
Adding pictures to a post.
8. Would you rather travel to Korea, Japan, or Taiwan?
That didn’t take even a mini-est-second to answer—South Korea of course!
- Kfangurl from The Fangirl Verdict
- Ddee from Obsessive Compulsive (k)drama-watching Disorder
- Brightfotini from Bright Little World
- Soori from Second Lead Syndrome!
- missienelly from My Myooz
- Dramafan from Stuck On Hyuk
- psychopathsgetbored28 from A Blind Bird
- kjtamuser from amusings
- apquaria from Crush On Da-hae
- chippyblue from Fan Girl
- zhaoul from Kdramadreamer
- timescout from A Touch Of Drama
- What is your favourite thing to do when you are not watching dramas?
- Which is your all time favourite movie in the following categories:  Thriller  Romance  Comedy.
- Your favourite book.
- Your go-to drama.
- In your opinion, the best drama couple is………..
- What is the best smell in the world?
- Your dream pairing for a drama.
- Your favourite character from Friends (if you haven’t seen it, then from any other American T.V. show)
Such interesting answers! 🙂
Aw, I rooted for Kim Ji Hoon, our cute webtoon artist, too. :’)
Now that you say, i must watch God’s gift – 14 days. o.o
I fell in love with KJH….he was so sweet….yay that you also rooted for him!
Well….GG-14 Days comes with some warning….do watch it for the awesomeness called Jo Seung Woo….as for the rest…..
Dear, here I answer your questions and also nominated you 😉
Aw….thanks for the nomination 🙂
**7. Agree. 😀
LOL….I know! I find it so tiring to add pics…I wonder how other bloggers who have picture heavy posts manage it!!
Thank You 😀
Pingback: You are my sunshine… | A Touch of Drama
…And here are my answers, Snow! Thanks for the nomination! Smooches ❤
*Hugs and smooches*
Thanks a lot for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions 😀
Thanks for the nomination, love! And here is my post! http://mymyooz.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/hello-sunshine/
*hugs* thanks for the lovely answers 😀
Will comment on the post once I reach home tomorrow!
Have a safe trip home, love!
I just wanted to let you know that I also nominated you for The Sunshine Award. Since you’ve already have received a nomination, I won’t ask you to answer my questions. But if you still feel like answering them you can do so in my comment section, here’s the link: http://saryre.blogspot.com/2014/10/you-are-my-sunshine-aka-sunshine-award.html
I gotta warn you, though. My questions are a bit..unusual
Aww….that’s so sweet of you Indigo…I will definitely answer your questions…in a brand new post I’ll write in a few days…thanks *hugs* 🙂
Pingback: obsessive compulsive (k)drama-watching disorder
Pingback: The (Belated) Sunshine Award | obsessive compulsive (k)drama-watching disorder